Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals Week :(

So these past two weeks have been the most stressful of my entire life!!!! Not only have I had a billion projects, papers, business plans and presentation due, I am also right smack dab in the middle of finals..yuck!!! I am actually taking a break from studying right now just to vent about it a little! All I want to do is be completely done with this semester---the worst semester of my life! Thank goodness, my classes will be cut in half starting January because I only have three classes left until graduation!!!! It is so hard for me to believe that it has almost been four years since I started towards my bachelor's. So many things have changed...I have lost touch with some friends, made new ones, got married, bought a house...the list goes on and on! After all these years of being told that I am just a child, I have finally started feeling like an adult--even though I have been one for quite some time! As much as I hate this week of tests that every college student dreads, it is almost a bittersweet feeling for me to know that it is almost over. On the other hand, I now get to look forward to other things like grad school and starting a career, which will be here before I know it!

No comments: