Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Amazing how God works!!



I graduated from college three months ago during one of the worst economic recessions of our time. So, it came as no surprise to me that I would have an extremely difficult time finding a career. I know that I have applied for at least 75 jobs over these months and have gone on numerous interviews--most of which were scams or commission only based jobs which I was not interested in at all. I had already accepted the fact that it would probably be next year before I left the credit union. However, my sister in law Melissa recently had a company contact her about a position. Melissa was not able to accept the position, however, she did let them know that she had a sister in law who was job searching at the time. They called me in for an interview and I absolutely LOVED the people as well as the company. I prayed for this job so much and got a call yesterday with an offer!! I am extremely excited about it and I start on Friday, August 28th. This is such an amazing opportunity for me professionally and I could not be happier about how this worked out. They are a great company and there are plenty of areas for me to advance in this new career. So, you are now looking at the new accounts manager of Carruthers' Real Estate/Property Managers !! God really does work in mysterious ways and I am so thankful for that!

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Congrats on your new job!! You will be great! We will miss you so much!! Keep in touch!