Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to School.

Today is the official first day of my very last semester as an undergraduate!!!! Although I did not want to come to school today, it is also a reminder that I am just one step closer to my degree!!! Only four and a half months to go! The good news is that because I have taken so many classes over the past three and a half years and never taken a summer off, I only have three classes two days a week! Luckily, it should be a very easy semester compared to previous ones :)

2 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much for everything! I can't wait to go to the spa! I had such a good time tonight! I can't wait to go to Sips n Strokes!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much! We are all so excited! She is such a blessing!