Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008!!








Jordan and I just celebrated our very first Christmas together since we have been married!!! We had a wonderful and very busy holiday that began at my Mom's for Christmas Eve. We had such a great time with all of our family and friends. On Christmas, we got up very early and I cooked breakfast for me, Jordan, Mom and Dad while we all opened presents. Our favorite present was a 42" Phillips LCD TV ;) After that, we went and ate yet another Christmas breakfast at Jordan's grandparent's house in Dora. Then, we were off for lunch at my grandmother's house and our final stop was my father-in-law's house in Corner. Needless to say, it was a very long day but a great one. It was my favorite Christmas yet and I know that Jordan and I will have many many more to come! We are so blessed!



No comments: